What to Expect at the Flat Creek Inn – Summer 2020
As the world is slowly reopening and restrictions are being lifted, we want to update you on our current Covid-19 safety precautions. Plus, scroll to the end for a discount code!
- All employees have their temperature checked when arriving at work
- Employees answer a health questionnaire each day to make sure they are well and healthy before starting work
- High-use areas are sanitized every 1-2 hours
- All motel rooms are deep cleaned between guests
- A contactless check-in option is available by calling the front desk
- Occupancy at the front desk area and the Mart are limited to a few people at a time to keep social distancing protocols
- Gas pumps at the Mart are sanitized frequently throughout the day
- Our employees wear masks and we encourage guests to wear masks as well
Your health and well-being are our highest priority! Rest assured that we are taking as many precautions as we can to create a safe and healthy environment here at the Flat Creek Inn! Jackson Hole is beautiful in the summer and we hope you can come visit whenever you feel ready!
Click here to listen to a radio interview (6 minutes long) with one of Flat Creek Inn’s managers to hear more details about how Flat Creek Inn is prioritizing health and safety during Covid-19.
***DISCOUNT CODE: use the promo code “OPEN” for 15% off! (Good through July).***
***Many stores in Jackson are currently requiring guests to wear a mask, so make sure to bring one when you come!***