Come see our new look!
In October 2012, the Bagleys took over ownership and management of Flat Creek Inn. Since then, we have been working hard to make our motel the best it can be, including updating the rooms to make them as comfortable as possible. Most recently, we have consulted with our friend John Thorkelson of Red Chair Design in choosing new bedspreads, new light fixtures, and new curtains. Before purchasing them, we had our housekeepers test the bedspreads to make sure they were user friendly and easy to clean. We love our rustic new look and think we are looking pretty good for a 2 star motel! Here’s some other improvements we’ve done since 2012:
- Replaced the septic system.
- Introduced a stringent room inspection system to make housekeeping spotless.
- Instituted a more thorough system for training employees.
- Now we have a free airport shuttle.
- We have free hot chocolate and coffee for every guest.
- Management reads and responds to every Trip Advisor review to make sure we know exactly how guests feel about their experience.
- We created our mission statement: “to provide a quality, consistent experience to every guest, every night, every time,” and we had every employee memorize it. Management comes and visits randomly and hands out ten dollar bills to any employee who can tell him the mission statement off the top of their head.
- Updated sign and lights for the gas pump area that are brighter and more energy efficient.
We hope you come stay with us and enjoy our new look. Remember, summers in Jackson are super busy. Travelers who don’t book ahead might find no vacancies in the whole town, so book now!