Thinking About Visiting Jackson Hole? Check Out This Vlog!
YouTube is the best for checking out travel destinations before you go somewhere. It gives you a good feel for if you would like to even go there in the first place, plus it gives great ideas of what to do if you do go!
If you’re thinking about going to Jackson, watch this video! It’s recent (January 2019), and it will give you some great tips for what to do in good ol’ Jackson Hole Wyoming!
Here are the Cox Clan’s Favorite Things to Do in Jackson Hole:
- The Virginian Restaurant (They have the best cinnamon rolls!)
- Café Genevieve
- The Wilcox Art Gallery II
- Jackson Drug Co. (Best malts in the world can be found here!)
- Yippy I-O Candy Co. (They have yummy, yummy fudge!)
- Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride (check out this Stay and Sleigh Special!)
- The Jackson Mercantile
- Merry Piglets Mexican Café
- Visit the Teton Mountains
- Ice Skating in Town Square
- Take a Picture Under the Arches
And where does the Cox Clan recommend you stay? The Flat Creek Inn of course! Why do they love the Flat Creek Inn? Because of the comfy beds, and the FREE COMPLIMENTARY HOT CHOCOLATE!! It is the best! (Try the cookies and cream flavored hot chocolate! Yum!) And they loved the view of the Elk Refuge from their front door:).
We hope to see you at the Flat Creek Inn soon!
(Huge thanks to the Cox Clan for letting us share their video!)