Convenience is king at Flat Creek Inn. Not only do we have comfortable rooms, but we have a gas station and market just a horseshoe-throw away from your front door. Feel like a snack or drink? Need to buy a last-minute souvenir before you head back to the airport? Stroll on over to our convenient, on site market!
Our convenience store is a one-stop shop conveniently located right next to the Inn along Highway 89. Stop by on your way to and from the National Parks.
We now sell hunting and fishing licenses. We are the ONLY business on the north side of Jackson to sell them! We also have $5.00 meal deals; camping, fishing, hiking and hunting supplies; souvenirs, and we offer competitive fuel prices.
Market Amenities Include:
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses sold in the store
- Free Coffee for All Motel Guests
- Snacks Available for Purchase, including locally made cookies, fresh fruit, candy, and more.
- Drinks Available for Purchase
- Gifts and Souvenirs Available for Purchase, including lots of Huckleberry products! Take a piece of Jackson home with you.
- Gas station with diesel and unleaded fuel
Save your driving time for visiting the National Parks and stay at Flat Creek Inn for the most convenient option for lodging in Jackson Hole!